TERMS & CONDITIONS
Solesbury Pty Ltd trading as Jo Mercer ABN 37 078 937 710.
Please treat Jo Mercer Gift Cards as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Jo Mercer Gift Cards, once activated, may only be used for purchases in Jo Mercer stores. They cannot be used to purchase product online. Jo Mercer Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. The funds available will be verified on request or at the time of purchase at any Jo Mercer register. No change is given and any balance that remains on the Jo Mercer Gift Card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases in Jo Mercer stores. Where the price of the goods being purchased with the Jo Mercer Gift Card exceeds the card balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the card balance by an alternative payment method.
Jo Mercer Gift Cards expire 24 months after purchase. Any balance that remains on the Jo Mercer Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
Once your Jo Mercer Gift Card has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
Amounts on the Jo Mercer Gift Card range from $50 minimum to $1000 maximum.
Jo Mercer Gift Cards are not for promotional use. They may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities. They cannot be purchased using a promotional offer, i.e. using a $20 voucher as part payment.
- Deposit must be a minimum of $20 or 20% of the purchase price - whichever is greater
- Lay-by period 4 weeks
- Weekly payments are required
- Lay-by will be returned to stock if final payment is not received by the due date and a cancellation fee of $20 will be retained by Jo Mercer
- No refund or exchange will be given unless legally entitled
- It is the responsibility of the customer to advise the store of any change of address or contact details
- Title to all lay-by goods is retained by Jo Mercer until payment is made in full.
12 Days of Christmas Competition
- Competition closes 6pm, 13/12/2014
- By entering this competition participants thereby agree to all the listed terms and conditions
- By entering this competition participants agree to re-post the daily prize post, hashtag #JoMercerShoes and follow Jo Mercer on Instagram
- Jo Mercer reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries
- Entry is only open to Australian residents
- No responsibility will be taken for late or incomplete entries
- Competition commences 6pm, 01/12/2014 and concludes at 6pm 13/12/2014
- Winners will be announced daily at 6pm, beginning on December 2, 2014 for 12 days
- Jo Mercer employees and their immediate family are ineligible to enter
- Once the winner has been chosen Jo Mercer will notify the winner and they will be asked to submit a shoe size and address
- The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect details included in the winners contact information
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be returned or exchanged
- The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of notification being sent. If the prize is not claimed in this time Jo Mercer reserves the right to select another winner. This will continue until the prize has been claimed.
- Once the prize is claimed the winner has another 48 hours to advise where they would like the prize sent otherwise they will forfeit the prize
- In the rare case that the prize won is no longer available, the winner may select any other item for the same value
- It is a condition of entry that the Promoter may publicise the winner’s name on their Facebook account, Instagram account, the Jo Mercer website or any other promotional material
- The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including (but not limited to) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any person for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for the liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability to the minimum allowable by law